The Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS is seeking a candidate for the position of: Head of the core-facility laboratory offering electrophysiological services
- D. in biology, medicine or a related field,
- Strong interest in electrophysiology,
- Experience in electrophysiological techniques including:
- in vitro cell/tissue electrophysiology (whole-cell voltage-clamp, current-clamp, extracellular field potential recordings)
- acute and chronic in vivo extracellular recordings (single unit, field potential, multi-unit recordings).
- Minimum 5 years experience in research using electrophysiological methods.
- Scientific independence confirmed by the candidate’s research funding.
To apply, send:
- Recent CV, including publication list
- Copy of the Ph.D. diploma
- Cover letter briefly describing previous research, scientific interests and future goals
- Names and contact information for three references.
Application procedure and deadline:
Closing date for applications: 31.07.2020
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the following clause in your CV:
“I give consent for my personal data included in the recruitment form to be processed by Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS with its registered seat in Warsaw at Pasteur Street No. 3 (data controller) for the purposes of recruitment for postdoc position pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC in compliance with a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject to (Art. 6 section 1 letter a) and the Act on personal data protection of 10 May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).”
The Controller of data is Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS with its registered seat in Warsaw at Pasteur Street No. 3.
Contact Details of the Personal Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
Personal data in the recruitment form is collected and will be processed only for the purposes of recruitment for group leader position conducted by Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology PAS.
Giving consent for processing of your personal data is voluntary; however, it is necessary in order to take part in recruitment. I hereby state that I was informed about the right to withdraw my consent at any time. The withdrawal of the consent does not influence the lawfulness of any processing performed before the consent withdrawal.
Personal data collected in order to perform the recruitment process shall be processed throughout the period of time necessary for the organisation and completion of the recruitment process, as well as for considering a possible complaint; however, not longer than up to 31.12.2020
Personal data will not be transferred to a third party.
You have the right to request the data controller for access to your personal data, to edit or limit its processing, as well as to raise an objection or transfer your data. You are also entitled to file a complaint to the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).